From time to time, Sally works with selective clients to provide high level strategy and services regarding media and grassroots advocacy. Recent client work has included:
- Writing and ghostwriting for op-eds, essays, speeches and reports
- Training spokespeople for television appearances and public speaking
- Framing messages to resonate with mainstream audiences, without sacrificing core values
- Strategizing about media goals related to advocacy campaigns
- Building placement relationships with print, radio and television outlets
- Connecting grassroots leaders to media goals
- Designing media-friendly actions and events
In addition to her current work as a political commentator on Fox News and a writer published in the Washington Post, Time.com, USA Today and elsewhere, Sally spent 15 years as a community organizer — training grassroots leaders, planning staging and media for major news events, launching social media initiatives, drafting op-eds for emerging voices and much more.
Whether you’re a nonprofit organization or coalition, a socially conscious business or an individual looking to increase media presence, Sally would be happy to speak with you further about these or related services. For more information, please email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
She was one of the best people I’ve ever known on helping ordinary citizens understand complex political issues. She was funny as hell and a delight to work with. — Don Elmer, Center for Community Change.
Sally Kohn is among the premier thinkers of our time. She is a clear and concise commentator on the political landscape with a unwavering belief in positive and progressive change. — Wayne Kramer, rock guitarist and founder, Jail Guitar Doors
Sally Kohn is a thoughtful, funny and charismatic writer and leader. She delivers excellent research, bold conclusions and action-oriented policy ideas. — Janet Morgan, President CSR Wire
Sally is incredibly smart, courageous, professional and one of the hardest working people I have ever met. — Cynthia Renfro, Marguerite Casey Foundation